Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NYFW // DAY 2


 dress-zara, jacket-express{here}, shoes-vince camuto{similar here and here}, necklace-topshop{here}, bag c/o triangle, watch-timex
photos by saxon campbell

Here's what I wore on day 2 at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! I am definitely the worst packer ever. I try to be efficient by packing interchangeable pieces, then end up with boring simple outfits everywhere I go. Needless to say, my first full day in NYC consisted of a lot of shopping. While in the city, I snagged up this dress from Zara. I'm loving camo now, and even more in this mix of deep reds.

P.S., I'm pretty sure Topshop will be my go-to place for accessories from now on. I was almost over jewelry until I saw all the fun pieces there!

1 comment:

  1. be on the NYFW... - dream!
    Love your outfit , simple but gorgeus :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete