Monday, August 6, 2012

Black and Suede

jacket-bcbg, skirt worn as dress-bcbg, diy spiked wedges-target, wrap bracelet-calypso studios
makeup by kory tyler simpson, photos by keely yount photography

I had yet another shoot with the amazing Keely Yount last week and this is the result! The strong shoulder, faux suede jacket has been in my closet for some time now and will definitely be a staple this Fall. I'm already so excited about Fall fashion that I'm having trouble sticking to all of my summer clothes. I have the strongest urge to just clean out my closet and go on a shopping spree complete with boots, jackets and way too much leather.

8 comments:

  1. love your shoes and necklace :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loving this look.

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. them boots are amazing!!
    want your glam necklace :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style! Very beautiful. Great blog i'm your 77 follower;)

    www.anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these series of photos with Keely, they look great! And you look great, you have such a great eye for the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Look!
    Tahnk You very much for comment! ;)
    Have a nice day ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jacket! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete