Wednesday, June 6, 2012

today's outfit: neutral basics

More photos after the jump!





faux leather shorts-gianni bini, tank-bcbg, vest-forever21, sandals-bcbg

I'm finally back! Internet is up and running in the new apartment, and I'm starting to get settled in other than tons of boxes to unpack. I had the day off today and spent it running errands in the warm, sunny weather. I finally decided to break out some shorts and chose my faux leather shorts from this past Fall. I paired it with a flowy nude BCBGeneration tank and waterfall front vest I scored at Forever21 for $10. These BCBG shoes have been my go-to heel for nearly every outfit since I purchased them a few weeks ago.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely shorts! great look dear!
    Xo
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r beautiful Ashley and u have great style...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really beautiful and this outfit looks great on you!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit!I Love your style I'd like to know you better ,add me on facebook Oana Cilibiu and talk in chat <3 Hugs

    Oana :)

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning in this simple, basic outfit - the leather shorts are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit. effortlessly chic!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I have been looking for these shorts all over! Are you selling them at all or know anyone who is? I should have bought them in the store a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I love them too much to let them go just yet! I saw some faux leather shorts in forever 21 this week for just $15!

      Delete